- Who is in my family?
- Who is the oldest? Who is the youngest?
- What does my family like to do?
- How are our families different than other families around the world?
- What kinds of challenges do families have?
We hope to have:
- Photos from families and media about families.
- Video on diverse families.
- Stories for read-aloud, listening center, for class lessons, and our library center.
- Puppets and figures for role playing and story telling.
- Family posters are due Friday, September 25, 2015
- Post 4 – 5 photos of your family on a white posterboard.
- Add hand-written or printed lables for names and short descriptions
- Students bring in to share with the class and add to our family center.
Thank you parents and if you have an questions, please let me know.